Saturday 12 October 2013

Tripod & His Story


 
This is Tripod.  A woman rang me 5 years ago to ask if I would take a cat.  She said she thought it had a sprained front paw.  She told me she had seen the cat on the pavement and a woman had picked it up by the tail and thrown it over a hedge.  She went into the garden to have a look, picked up the cat, and took it home.  She spent the next 3 weeks trying to get someone to take it and someone told her about my rescue center Joan's Arc.  When I met the woman she turned out to be in her sixties wearing a lot of gold jewelry and also discovered she had a shop Ladies Fashions.  She had not bothered to take the cat to a vet so by the time I got him it was too late and his leg had to be amputated.  He also had a problem with his stomach and needs to have very expensive prescription food from the vet - which is the reason he is still with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment